Friday, July 30, 2010

Some of you called to say you could not make any comments about my blog. I'm new at this too. If you are reading this, you are past the first hurdle. My web master tells me that there is a comment tab. Click on that and you are good to go.
For those of you that went with me to council Bluffs, thanks for your patience with all of the plane delays. We did set up another flight to C.B. on Oct. 15-18 with a Carrie Underwood concert included.
I'm home for a few days. Good thing as I had hail damage while I was gone. Need a new roof, garage door and siding.
We still have 5 seats left on the Appleton to Vegas flight Aug. 29-Sept. 2.
Just added Atlantic City from Green Bay, Nov. 18-21.
Jim

5 comments:

  1. To post a comment you must have an account on one of the services listed in the "comment as" box below where you type in your comment. If you don't have any of those, google accounts are free and easy, just go to google.com/accounts and select "Create an account now" from the right side of the screen, log into your account and comment away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're going to travel, travel with Jim...he's the best-and no I'm not a relative. Don and I need to go somewhere-it's been too long. Hopefully we can find something for September. We'll be in touch. Don and Darlene Sandberg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    about Reno/Tahoe flights, don't expect any more until spring.
    The C.B. flight should be on the web page

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Darlene, It would be great to see you and Don again. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Went to Council Bluffs few weeks ago and had a great time. Carrie Underwood concert was great. Looking forward to Tunica in Nov. Have you heard any news about possible flights to Phoenix-Harrah's Ak Chin? Thanks for the great job Jim.

    ReplyDelete