Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Just got back from Atlantic City, love it there, but it was raining and windy and they wanted to take my money. Going to Vegas on Friday. Planning on going to a couple of shows. Diamond card holders receive two free show tickts for certain shows. A lot of shows there with people that I never heard of. Help me out here. Who or what is:
Geo. Wallace (wasn't he a politician?)
Vinnie Favorito
Nathan Burton (sounds like a magician)
Mac King ( brother to Burger King ?)
Matsuri
If you are on my New Orleans flight, Oct. 18, you are already a winner, I can't go on that flight. Youall will have to get along without me.

1 comment:

  1. Lets see... Wallace... Comedian... but that also can include politicians
    Favorito... with a name like that, comedian
    Nathan Burton...comedy magic
    Mac King.... the love child of Ronald McDonald and the Burger King... he does Comedy Magic to pay the bills
    Matsuri... I think its juggling/acrobatics.

    ReplyDelete